Phase 2 Restart Plan
To our patients and friends,
We hope you have been keeping well. We have missed you and are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back!
Our clinic will be reopening June 1, as part of BC’s Phase 2 Restart Plan.
Our office has always followed infection control standards that exceed the CDC recommendations, however, we have implemented additional protocols as recommended by our professional associations, the BC CDC, Work Safe BC and the PHO.
These protocols and changes are implemented to minimize contact points within the clinic, thereby decreasing the risk of exposure during this pandemic. Our priority is to maintain the safety, health, and comfort of our patients and our team.
Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you.
1. There will be no “walk-in” appointments at this time. We would be more than happy to make an appointment for you over the phone. You will be contacted 24-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions
2. Upon your arrival, please wait outside the door until a team member welcomes you in. Please phone us from outside to inform us of your arrival. Please note that only scheduled patients will be allowed to enter the clinic, unless you require assistance. There will be no use of the waiting area. This is to allow for social distancing and keep the amount of people in the clinic to a minimum.
3. Patients are encouraged to come in with a mask (cloth or disposable) covering your nose and mouth. Hand sanitizer will be available and upon entering the clinic, we ask that you sanitize your hands.
4. Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas.
5. Temperature recording of every patient upon entering the office.
6. Introduction of an oral pre rinse to be done by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
7. We will no longer offer magazines, books, and access to the children’s prize box as they can harbor or transfer germs.
8. Expedited payment arrangements and scheduling in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
9. Ambient air management with HEPA air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
10. Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
11. New personal protective equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
12. Protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
13. Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
14. Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
15. Longer times in between patients to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
Our opening will be a phased opening with a limited schedule at first. We very much appreciate your patience as we navigate this situation. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at 604-436-9496. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and are excited to welcome you back.
Station Square Dental
Dentists in Burnaby, BC
We are a team of dental professionals in Burnaby dedicated to assisting our patients achieve optimal dental health, and in doing so, guiding them along a path of wellness for life. We strive to assist and accept our patients as active partners in their dental wellness and to assume a leadership role as a dental resource. We strive to provide a superior standard of excellence in technology and treatment in a non-judgmental, empathetic, stress-free and friendly environment, and to consistently deliver more than what is expected.
Our New Location
Entrance is from Central Boulevard. Parking is underground parking at the Holiday Inn.